Welcome to WipeLock
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of WipeLock’s Website.
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not continue to use WipeLock’s website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of . Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions at any time. Any such changes will take effect when posted on the website and it is your responsibility to read the terms and conditions on each occasion you use this website and your continued use of the website shall signify your acceptance to be bound by these latest terms and conditions.
Policy, Cancellations, Refunds, Legal:
– As a last resort from troubleshooting, video proof will be required if there is a claim the device has not been unlocked. The video requirements must be confirmed by WipeLock Staff first.
– If WipeLock solutions have been purchased, absolutely no refunds will be offered if the customer does not consult WipeLock before unlocking their device elsewhere.
WipeLock provides a 7-day Money Back Guarantee. In a situation where our solution cannot work for you, a refund will be issued 100%.
No refunds will be given if:
1. No Video is provided, or the video provided did not meet the requirements needed.
2. The unlocking solution was obtained else where.
3. You send the cancellation request for your order after we provided you our solution.
4. The customer does not consult WipeLock before unlocking their device elsewhere.
5. A refund request after 7-day.
6. A refund request for repeat purchases of similar products.
7. A refund request due to your mistake and the problem is not product-related. For example, you change your mind after the purchase, etc.
8. A refund request due to credit card fraud or unauthorized payment. WipeLock cooperates with third-party payment processing services, so we are not able to monitor authorization during payment. Please contact your card issuer to resolve the matter. WipeLock is always here to help if we can.
9. A refund request due to misunderstanding or lack of understanding of the products functions and capabilities because you failed to read the product description carefully before purchasing.
10. If, without good cause, you refuse to cooperate with WipeLock support team to troubleshoot the problem and apply the solutions provided.
11. A refund request for no reason or cannot offer the details & evidence.
12. You provided an incorrect IMEI number but refuse to offer the correct one.
13. If, without good cause, you refuse to offer the details of issues you faced when using our product.
FRAUD and DECEPTION:
1. We will not tolerate any attempts to obtain our product by fraudulent means. We report all such attempts to defraud our company to the relevant credit reference agencies and authorities.
2. To combat fraud, we are obliged to log the IP addresses of customer computers at each and every stage of the buying and delivery process.
3. Any attempts to defraud our company are passed on to our dedicated Debt Collection and Fraud Department. We already work closely with PayPal, Nochex, Dalpay, Google, Internet Service Providers. Law Courts and a variety of Global Debt Recovery agents worldwide to successfully prove that our services have been digitally delivered in cases of fraud or mis-claims of ‘non-receipt’. We are able to successfully recover monies in cases where payment has been reversed or charged back.
4. In cases where we feel confident that a customer is attempting to defraud our company, in addition to recovering funds we will also forward an invoice for a demand for payment including a 100 EURO administration fee which will be applied to the invoice. Customer will be allowed a 30 day grace period within which to pay the invoice after which time, a further administration fee of 50 EUR per month will be levied against the debt and interest (charged at 8% per annum / 0.6% per month) will be applied to the full upstanding amount. If the invoice remains unpaid after 90 days, we will seek recovery via the law courts and our debt collection agents.
5. Defamation of our website on the internet, including but not limited to Review Websites, Blogs, will incur a 3,000.00 EURO defamation charge. This will be applied to your credit file if not paid in full within 7 days. If the offending material is removed, this charge will be annulled.
6. In case of previous fraud attempts with a specific E-Mail address, IMEI number, PayPal account, etc., we will freeze all future transactions (without providing a refund) and ask for the customer to verify and confirm of their other payments. This is happening to avoid more fraud attempts against us.
We are committed to protecting your privacy. We will only use the information that we collect about you lawfully (in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998). We will never collect sensitive information about you without your explicit consent. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law. If you have any questions/comments about privacy, please review the full privacy statement and do not hesitate to contact us.
Please note that we may occasionally we may e-mail promotions and special offers to your e-mail address which you may easily opt out of by sending in an request to exclude you from our mailing list.