Have you ever bought an iPhone second-hand that turns out to be locked by an iCloud account? You’re not alone – this is pretty common and with Apple’s strong security measures, it’s next to impossible to get past the iCloud Activation Lock.
With Exodus Super Unlock you’re able to get around this iPhone lock screen with ease, or so the developers say.
- Part 1. Exodus Super Unlock Full Review 2021
- Part 2. Alternatives That Actually Work
Part 1. Exodus Super Unlock Review (2021)
Exodus Super Unlock is a tool that you can use to unlock your iPhone from iCloud activation lock.
It’s simple to use but whether or not it works is debatable (when we tested it out for ourselves we didn’t successfully unlock either of the iPhones we had).
Setting that aside, these are the program’s main features advertised:
- Unlock iCloud Activation Lock
- After unlocking your iPhone it will be permanently unlocked
- Works on any iPhone (compatible with older and newer models)
This means that after you use the program on your iPhone, if it’s successful then you’ll be able to login a new iCloud account on your iPhone.
If you’re selling an old iPhone or bought a locked second-hand iPhone, this is the type of solution you need.
1.1 Does Exodus Super Unlock Work?
We tested the 2.5 and 2.7 versions of Exodus Super Unlock on two different iPhones – the iPhone 6 and the iPhone X. Unfortunately, this tool didn’t unlock either of the iPhones and we were back at square one.
After further research, we found out that this isn’t uncommon.
Lots of feedback that this solution has indicates that it doesn’t work. This may be due to it being outdated but the point is, it doesn’t work.
1.2 Cons of Exodus Super Unlock
Here are the main negatives that surround Exodus Super Unlock:
- Finding the official release version that is safe can be very difficult
- The majority of users (including us) report that it doesn’t work
1.3 How to Download Exodus Super Unlock 2.7
Given that there is no official website for the Exodus Super Unlock download, it’s hard to find the official version. A quick Google search returns plenty of possible downloads, but here are the dangers of downloading from an unofficial site:
- Some sites will let you do endless survey which will take a lot time and collect your personal information
- You could be installing a version that has a virus attached
- Unofficial sites are not reliable and lack security
- It’s more common to install a virus than a legitimate version
Overall, the fact that Exodus Super Unlock.zip freeware downloads don’t have an official website is what makes it so unsafe to use. When we test it on our iPhone 6 and iPhone X for iCloud Activation Lock removal, it didn’t work.
Part 2. Alternatives of Exodus Super Unlock That Actually Work
So, you’ve decided to use an alternative? Good choice. After vigorous research and trying out various iCloud unlock services, we’ve found 2 of the best alternatives to Exodus Super Unlock.
Up first is AppleiPhoneUnlock, a popular website that offers an iCloud unlocking service. The service that this site offers is similar to Exodus but has the benefit of being proven to work through endless positive reviews.
We tested this service on our iPhone 6 and iPhone X (mentioned above), both of them unlocked.
Here are the features of it:
- Supports all models of iPhone/iPad
- It has been proved a permanent iCloud activation lock removal
- Lifetime guarantee of your iPhone being unlocked even if you factory reset or update iOS
- Money back guarantee if the iPhone unlock process fails and doesn’t remove the lock
Steps on how to use
- Open AppleiPhoneUnlock
- Enter the IMEI of your iPhone, then click on “Remove Activation Lock”
- Pay for the service and wait 1 to 3 days to get your iPhone unlocked
One downside of this service is that your device cannot be unlocked immediately. It will take 1-3 business days to unlock your device.
2.2 Tenorshare 4uKey
Next is Tenorshare 4uKey program, a slightly different type of alternative to the Exodus Super Unlock. This program allows you to remove basic iPhone passcodes/lock screens as well as the Apple ID.
If you forget your password or don’t have access to the iCloud account that’s linked with the device, this program can be a huge help.
- Remove any type of iPhone lock screen (passcode, Touch ID, or Face ID) and Apple ID
- There is a free version of this program available to try before you buy and available for Windows and Mac
- You won’t lose your data after iCloud removal
- This is a program solution, therefore, you do everything yourself and don’t have to wait several days to unlock iPhone
- Easy to use for anyone who isn’t tech-savvy
Steps on how to use
- Download and install Tenorshare 4uKey
- Click on Unlock Apple ID function, then follow the on screen instructions to get your iPhone unlocked.
After using Tenorshare 4uKey for ourselves, we can confidently say this is one of the preferred methods. It enabled us to unlock our iPhones within a matter of minutes opposed to a matter of days.
To add to that, unlike when we used the Exodus Super Unlock program, both of iCloud accounts were removed from our test iPhones.
Note: It just removes Apple ID (or iCloud account) from iPhone, if your iPhone is locked by iCloud Activation Lock, it won’t work.
2.3 Which iPhone Unlock Solution is Best?
Are you still unsure which of these 3 solutions is the best? Ranked best to worst:
All in all, we don’t recommend trying out Exodus Super Unlock for yourself. The risk of downloading a virus-infected program is not worth taking considering how many people have stated the ineffectiveness of the program.
That’s why we suggest looking into more popular services such as AppleiPhoneUnlock and Tenorshare 4uKey. Both of these have glowing reviews and have proven to be effective, whereas Exodus simply doesn’t.