Everyone has had moments where they forget their iPhone passcode. Maybe you recently changed the password or perhaps you bought a second-hand iPhone which hasn’t been factory reset. Either way, trying to unlock an iPhone without the iCloud password is more than a hassle. This is where iCloud Assistant Pro Enterprise comes in.
- Part 1. What is iCloud Assistant Pro – Review
- Part 2. Top 2 iCloud Assistant Pro Alternatives That Really Work
What is iCloud Assistant Pro – Review
iCloud Assistant Pro (also called iCloud Assistant Pro Enterprise 365) is a tool which allows you to unlock an iPhone without having the iCloud account’s password. It is useful in cases such as:
- When you’ve forgotten your iPhone password
- When you purchase an iOS device from someone else and don’t know their password
- If you are selling an old iPhone which you want to factory reset but don’t know the passcode
There are a lot of situations where using an iCloud removal tool can be useful and if you find yourself in one of them, iCloud Assistant Pro is the solution you’re looking for.
Features of iCloud Assistant Pro
Some of the main features of this tool that you can get access to are:
- Can remove the iCloud account from most of iPhones
- Doesn’t require iCloud access to be effective
- Doesn’t require tech knowledge
You get the idea – this is a great tool for removing an iPhone’s current iCloud account, and you don’t need to be a computer genius either!
Cons of Using iCloud Assistant Pro
While there are several useful features that this tool has to offer, there are a few disadvantages:
- There isn’t an official site for this tool, making it difficult to find and download
- Many people report that it isn’t always effective at removing an iPhone’s iCloud account
- Some suspect that due to the complex payment procedure, iCloud Assistant Pro is a scam
- It is only compatible with versions iOS 7 to iOS 11
- Given the number of low user ratings, this tool could be full of problems
Is There an iCloud Assistant Pro Crack Version or Free Version?
Unfortunately, not. The only way to use iCloud Assistant Pro Enterprise is to enter your payment information.
Furthermore, using a crack version of any program is dangerous. A lot of hackers create cracks with the sole intention of turning them into malware or viruses. This means that when you install their crack, they can monitor your computer. Passwords, personal information, and much more can be accessed by the hacker.
For this reason alone, it is best to avoid cracked versions of iCloud Assistant Pro. Remember that Cracked programs are illegal since they allow you to use a program that you would otherwise have to pay to access.
So, if you see something like “iCloud Assistant Pro Free download”, “iCloud Assistant Pro Crack Download” or “iCloud Assistant Pro Free Trial” from the Internet, just keep away from them!
Update (July 29)
Recently, we found a download link and registration code of iCloud Assistant Pro and tested it on our iPhone 6, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8 Plus and iPhone X. Unfortunately, it can unlock neither of them. Worse more, it cannot even recognize our devices as the following picture shows:
You can download and try it from the above download link. If it doesn’t work, don’t worry, read on to learn the 2 best alternatives below.
Now, with so many problems that come with iCloud Assistant Pro, you might want to consider using an alternative.
Top 2 iCloud Assistant Pro Alternatives That Really Work
Keeping in mind the issues we mentioned above, an alternative iCloud removal tool might be better suited than iCloud Assistant Pro. Here are 2 alternatives we recommend.
#1. IMEIDoctor- Best iCloud Assistant Pro Enterprise Alternative
The first alternative to try is IMEIDoctor. This website includes a few different services, including unlocking carrier, and is suitable for iPhones as well as iPads and iPods.
- Remove an iCloud account from an iOS device without the account credentials
- Support all iOS versions and all models of iPhone/iPad/iPod/Apple Watch
- Unlock your iPhone remotely
- This is an online service, therefore, you don’t need to download a program
- Permanently removes the lock from your iPhone
- Track your devices unlock after placing an order by using the tracking feature
- Over 1 million users have used this service, proving it is effective
We can’t deny that a service like this sounds fantastic, but there are a couple of cons worth mentioning too.
- The unlock process is not immediate and can take up to 3 days
- You must pay $42 for your iPhone to be unlocked
If we weigh the pros and cons though, it’s clear that this is a service worth checking out.
Steps to Use IMEIDoctor
Interested in the services that IMEIDoctor offers? Here’s how to use this site as an iCloud Assistant Pro alternative.
Step 1. Start by going to the IMEIDoctor.
Step 2. Use the drop-down menu to select your iPhone’s model and then enter the device’s IMEI number.
Note: if you don’t know the IMEI number, tap ‘i’ icon on the activation lock screen, and get your IMEI number.
Step 3. Click on “Unlock Now” and on the next page, enter your email address and Click “Continue”.
Step 4. You’ll now be prompted to enter your payment information. Be assured that this site is safe and so is any personal data that you enter.
Step 5. After submitting your device and payment details, you can track your order and your iPhone will be unlocked within 3 days!
That’s all there is to it – just a few minutes of your time and a professional will take care of the rest for you.
#2 – AppleiPhoneUnlock
Another alternative that will help unlock your iPhone is AppleiPhoneUnlock. This site is similar to the previous one, except it offers a wider range of services and some products too.
- If you are in a rush, then you can pay a premium price to unlock your iPhone in 1-12 hours
- iPhones, iPods, iPads, and Apple Watches can all be unlocked
- Supports more payment methods: Paypal, Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, Bitcoin Cash, Dash, DigiByte, Nano, etc.
The main benefit of using this site is that you have a lot more payment methods to choose from.
Steps to Use AppleiPhoneUnlock
For those of you who want to use this site to unlock their iPhone, here’s how you can do it.
Step 1. Head over to their unlock page and select the relevant device model.
Note: we’ll be using the “iPhone 6 iCloud Removal” as an example, but the process will not differ if you select another device.
Step 2. Read the information on this page and then click “Add to Cart”.
Step 3. You’ll automatically be taken to the cart page. From here, enter your billing details, including your device’s IMEI, and select a payment method.
Step 4. Check the terms and conditions box, then click “Proceed to PayPal”.
After you pay for the order, it will be completed within 72 hours.
This is another fairly straightforward site to use if iCloud Assistant Pro doesn’t do the job for you.
Over the years iCloud Assistant Pro has become well-known, but this doesn’t mean it’s the only solution for unlocking an iCloud account. Both of the websites we’ve shown above are incredibly effective options. Of course, they both come at a cost, but this is a small price to pay for regaining full access to your iPhone!