Summary: iPhone or iPad DNS Bypass is a popular solution for iCloud locked devices, read on to learn more about this.
Have you purchased a second-hand iPhone/iPad and its iCloud Activation Lock is enabled? Or you own an Apple device, but have forgotten its iCloud password? In either situation, you can’t use locked devices without iCloud activation.
You may try to contact Apple customer support, but they are not going to help you straightforward without user authentication. You will be asked a lot of questions, and they may demand original iOS device payment receipt, even after the authentication of the device.
To avoid these complications, one of the best free way is to get your Apple device unlocked using iCloud DNS Bypass.
- Part 1. What is “iCloud DNS Bypass”?
- Part 2. The Verified iCloud DNS Bypass Method in 2019
- Steps for DNS Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
- iCloud DNS Bypass Server [2019 Update]
- The Limitation of iCloud DNS Bypass
- Part 3. iCloud DNS Bypass Not Working? Try an iCloud Unlock Service
What is “iCloud DNS Bypass”?
Every time you setup your iOS device after a factory reset, your iOS device will sent an activation request to Apple server. Apple processes the request and shows the status of your device. And if your device’s Find My iPhone function is ON, iCloud Activation Lock screen will pop up, asking you to provide iCloud account login details.
If you have forgotten your login details (Apple ID or password), or you get a second-hand device with iCloud lock enabled, then the iCloud DNS Bypass is here to help you. It is one of the iCloud Unlock free method.
Domain Name System (DNS) converts the readable names into numerical IP addresses. It uses the DNS server which acts as a host to run the application. If your device is iCloud locked, a great way is to change its activation path using the DNS method and send it from the original Apple server to iCloud Bypass DNS server for authentication.
You can change the IP server path in the device’s WIFI settings, even if the activation screen is popped up and you are not able to use the device. There is an option for you to enter the manual WIFI setting and change the DNS address.
Once it is DNS activated, you will be able to use several apps, surf the internet, play games, use the camera, and more on your iOS device.
The Verified iCloud DNS Bypass Method in 2019
iCloud DNS Bypass 2019 is a simple and short method. Here is step by step guide to DNS Bypass your iCloud locked iOS device.
Steps for DNS Bypass iCloud Activation Lock
Note: Before performing iCloud DNS Bypass, make sure that your device has SIM card installed as it is necessary to complete the process.
Step 1: On the screen, choose your country and language from the menu.
Step 2: Once you proceed it, you will be directed to the WIFI setting page, asking you to connect to a WIFI network. Alongside the WIFI network, look for ‘i’ symbol.
Note: if you don’t see ‘i’ symbol alongside WIFI network, then press Home Button> More WIFI Setting, and look for it.
Step 3: You need to disconnect to the WIFI network. Once you find ‘i’ symbol, go to the connection settings and select Forget this Network.
Step 4: Now, click ‘i’ and enter a DNS server to bypass iCloud Activation Lock according to your location, against DNS tab. Choose the one from the list below:
iCloud Bypass DNS Server IP Addresses
South America: 184.108.40.206
Australia and Oceania: 220.127.116.11
Other continents: 18.104.22.168
Step 5: After entering DNS IP, tap the Back option at the left of the screen. Now, turn on WIFI, select the WIFI network from the list and enter the password.
Step 6: You will see the option of Next page, don’t click it and press Back. Now you are on iCloud Bypass screen.
Step 7: Scroll down the page, go to the Menu and set up your apps, music, internet, camera etc.
You can also watch this video tutorial for this:
The Limitation of iCloud DNS Bypass
- There is no assurance that it will always work to unlock your device.
- DNS activated doesn’t allow you to access all the features of an iOS device. You will have access to limited features.
- It doesn’t work for all versions of iOS devices. It may prove effective for iOS 8 to iOS 10 devices, and may not function for other versions.
- iCloud DNS Bypass is just a hack to use your Apple device and not a complete unlock. For a complete iCloud unlock, try iCloud IMEI Unlock service.
iCloud DNS Bypass Not Working? Try an iCloud Unlock Service
If the above iCloud DNS Bypass method not working, you can try an alternative solution – iCloud unlock service for your locked iOS device, here we recommend you try Doctorunlock.net.
Doctorunlock.net is a reliable iCloud unlock service, which not only works for all Apple devices but also removes an iCloud lock from your iOS device permanently, allowing you to get full control of your device and use all of its features.
Solutions for “iCloud DNS Bypass not working”
Doctorlock.net provides easy service to unlock your device using your device’s IMEI number only. Follow these steps to remove the iCloud account from your device when iCloud DNS Bypass server not working.
Step 1: Get device’s IMEI Number
- For activated device: Dial *#06# to get IMEI number or Tap Settings>General>About>look for IMEI number.
- For inactivated device: Go to activation screen, look for ‘i’icon, tap it and get your IMEI number.
Step 2: Go to doctorunlock.net website, provide them your IMEI number, and click Unlock Now, after selecting the device model.
Step 3: Proceed the payment and let them remove the iCloud lock from your Apple device. It usually takes them a few working days to complete this process. Once done, you are ready to use your iOS device without any interference.
This is a video made by one of Doctorunlock’s customers who succeeded in removing iCloud Activation Lock.
Is Doctorunlock.net Worth Trying?
You might doubt iCloud unlock service as illegal, however it carries the process legally. Here are some of the reasons why you should have a try at Doctorunlock.net.
- If you try to contact the Apple customer care, they will ask you to provide the evidence that you own this device. In case, you have lost the receipt for device purchase, you will have to contact the original seller, which is a hectic task, specifically if you have made an online purchase. Thus, iCloud unlock service saves your time and worth for the money you spent on your phone.
- You might fear scam, but doctorunlock.net overcomes all your fears by providing you 100% money back guarantee.
- Moreover, they use verified SSL (HTTPS) to ensure that your IMEI is secure and not misused.
Customers Trust on Doctorunlock.net
Doctorunlock.net is a trustworthy and reliable iCloud lock removal service with thousands of satisfied customers. Their customers trust them for their fast services, efficient customer support, and keeping a track of services. Five-star ratings from their confident customers show the reliability of their iCloud unlock services.
With the iCloud lock enabled, it is common to expect that your Apple device gets locked, restricting you to use it. However, iCloud DNS Bypass is an efficient way to hack your device and use it with limited features.
In order to enjoy the device functionality at its fullest, it is recommended to use an iCloud unlock service – Doctorunlock.net.