Nobody knows how frustrating it is when you purchase a second hand iPhone or iPad but find it is locked by iCloud activation lock. It is a lock based on cloud server, which means you cannot remove it from your device as simply as the lock screen.
So, is there any way to remove iCloud lock?
Of course! That’s why I write this article. Here are some trusted iCloud unlock service can help you out of trouble.
Are they free to use? Read on to find your answer.
Is There Any iCloud Unlock Free Service?
Obviously, there are a lot of iCloud unlock free services. However, most of them are SCAM. One of my readers told me she was deceived by a free iCloud activation lock unlock service.
You need to know one thing: there is no such thing as a free lunch.
2 Best iCloud Unlock Service Review
The following two iCloud activation lock unlock services are legit and trusted. Read on to find which one you should choose for your iOS device.
This is a website offer services for removing iCloud account and unlocking iPhone from carrier. Both of the services are compatible with almost iPhone: from iPhone 3GS to iPhone XS(Max).
Their iCloud removal service is also available for iPad, iPod Touch and Apple Watch.
Devices unlocked by UnlockBase are permanent. There is no chance of your device getting locked again. You can set up your device with a different iCloud account or create a new one to enjoy all the features on your Apple device.
How does UnlockBase.net work?
- Different from iCloud removal software, UnlockBase iCloud unlock service is based on IMEI (a unique number to identify your mobile device).
- It removes iCloud account from a locked device by whitelisting the IMEI from Apple Activation Database.
- There is no need to send your locked device to them. UnlockBase will deliver over-the-air support to unlock your device.
- Besides, once your device is unlocked, it won’t be locked again. That’s why I recommend you to use UnlockBase iCloud unlock service rather than software.
Steps to unlock your device with UnlockBase
- Get your IMEI. Open your iCloud locked device, from the iCloud activation lock interface, tap on “i” icon. Then you’ll see your IMEI number.
- Visit UnlockBase.net, choose the model of your iPhone and enter the IMEI number. Then click on “Unlock now”.
- Complete the purchase by following the instructions it shows. You’ll get a confirmation email immediately after purchasing.
Then, it will unlock your device within 3 working days. They will inform you via email when your iPhone is successfully unlocked.
So, what’s the price?
UnlockBase.net guarantees money-back if your Apple device is not unlocked. The price is depending on your iPhone model. Usually, it costs $42 on completion.
You have a chance of getting 25% off your order – once your order is complete, you can make a video for their service and send to them via email. After confirmation, they will give 25% of your money back.
iPhoneUnlock.zone is one of the cheapest iCloud unlock service. If you uncheck some of the services, you’ll spend only $5 to unlock your iCloud locked device.
Just as UnlockBase.net, this iCloud removal service supports nearly all iOS devices, including iPhone (4 to XS max) and iPad (Air, Pro, Mini).
How does iPhoneUnlock.zone work?
iPhoneUnlock.zone will teach you how to unlock a iCloud locked device by yourself. Once you get the service, they will send you a eBook, which including Find My iPhone/iCloud Status IMEI Report and “How to Legally Unlock iCloud” tips.
From the eBook, you’ll learn the useful tips to request a legal iCloud unlock and find the original iPhone owner. It have a success rate of 75% to unlock your device using these tips.
You can also activate the “iCloud Unlock Request through Apple Support” service if your unlock request is rejected by Apple. iPhoneUnlock.zone will take care of the communication with Apple iCloud department on your behalf. If it is not work, you can get your money back.
Price of it
It only take $5 if you only choose the iCloud eBook & iCloud IMEI Check service. If you activate the “iCloud Unlock Request through Apple Support” service, you will be charged $5 more.